Jeff Graves, Realtor® (S) * 808-633-1292 * Email me
This page briefly highlights Jeff’s real estate activities for the last 25 years.
Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Jeff was one of the first on Maui to obtain the newest designation from the National Association of Realtors – SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource.
- Jeff has researched and bought property on the courthouse steps at the Trustee Auction
- He’s dealt directly with Asset Managers at a variety of banks to purchase property directly from them
- Jeff has fixed up and flipped property and also held onto property as a long term rental.
- He’s owned single family and multifamily investment property.
Jeff and real estate go hand in hand…
Jeff has always enjoyed real estate. In fact, he enjoys it so much he has been working in the real estate industry full time since 1985. He started by obtaining his real estate license at the age of 21! way back in 1983. In case you are curious…he’ll turn 50 in November of 2011.
Jeff was recruited by a national title company in 1991 to be an account manager working with Realtors and Lenders. This was a great experience for Jeff, he was able to get indepth knowledge, a behind the scenes view, of what it takes to really close a transaction, and few agents have that experience.
After working as an account manager for 7 years he found himself training and coaching real estate agents and lenders on marketing; how to market their listings and themselves. So Jeff wrote a new job description, went to his boss and presented the idea of hiring him as a full time real estate trainer. Jeff spent the next 10 years training agents and lenders on technology, database management and his favorite…marketing. He wrote and taught 3 classes that were approved as continuing education courses by the State of Washington Department of Licensing.
Jeff enjoyed training, but not as much as he enjoyed showing properties to his clients and researching for the best buys, or how to market a home to attain the highest price for his sellers. That’s his real desire…his passion…and he’s excited to be in real estate on Maui.
Jeff’s Wailea Office…
I work on the island of Maui in the Kihei, Wailea and Makena areas. I work out of our newest office (with one of the founders) in the Wailea Gateway Center – Coldwell Banker Island Properties in Wailea, Hawaii.
I look forward to helping sellers and buyers achieve their personal goals with real estate.
Aloha and a hui hou,